Terms of service
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following business terms are applicable to all the contracts, which you conclude with us as a supplier ("Cross Exotics", "we", "us" or "our"). Unless otherwise agreed upon by us, the inclusion, if necessary, of your own conditions is ruled out.
(2) A ‘consumer’ in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities. The term ‘businessman’ refers to every natural person, legal person or legally responsible partnership that concludes a legal transaction in pursuance of his/its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject-matter of the contract is the selling of products.
(2) As soon as you buy the respective product on our website, you are making a binding agreement to pay all charges required and will not cancel your order without first contacting us for consent prior to shipping. Once shipped orders are final.
(3) The purchase agreement takes place via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The products intended for purchase are moved to the "shopping cart". You can select the shopping cart using the appropriate buttons on the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After accessing the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, you are finally shown the order data again as an order overview. At that point you can submit payment and complete the order or cancel the order prior to completing the purchase.
(4) All information provided by the consumer or business must be accurate, complete, and current.
(5) All order updates occur via email or text update if that option is selected. Consequently, you have to ensure that the e-mail address that you have given us is the correct one, and that the receipt of the respective e-mails is guaranteed. In particular, you have to ensure that the respective e-mails are not blocked by a SPAM filter.
§ 3 Confirmed orders and Trades
(1) In the case of plant damage you will need to contact our customer service department within 24 hours of delivery so that we can correct your order (Include a picture of the damaged items). Any damage or issues after this time frame is not our responsibility, but is the responsibility of the customer or businessman.
(2) All trades, of plants for seeds, seeds for plants, seeds for seeds, or any combination thereof are final and cannot be reversed in any way.
(3) By buying seeds or agreeing to a trade for seeds you are agreeing that we are not responsible for the viability of the said seeds.
(4) Returns are not allowed.
§4 Limitations of Liability
(1) In no event will we be liable to any consumer, businessman, or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including but not limited to lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from the use of the website.
§5 Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise indicated, the site is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, text, photographs, and graphics on the site (collectively the "content") and trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the "marks") are owned and controlled by us or licensed to us and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights. No part of the site, content, or marks may be copied, reproduced, or publicly displayed without our written permission.